High School Winter Sports Information
1. High School winter sports (Basketball , Indoor Track, Hockey and Cheer) all start their tryouts on Monday, November 22nd. The tryout schedule will be posted as soon as available.
2. There will be a winter sports informational meeting on Wednesday, November 17th at the high school. There will be a general informational meeting at 6:00 in the auditorium for anyone interested. This is not a mandatory meeting. Following the 6:00 meeting there will be team specific meetings for each of the winter teams in assigned areas of the school. These will start at approx. 6:45.
3. All 9th and 11th grade students must have a current physical on file for the 2021-22 school year
4. All student athletes must register online prior to the start of the season. This only needs to be done one time per year. If you played a fall sport you do not need to do this again.
5. All students interested in participation should sign up using the Google For that was sent to your school email.
Please contact me if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org