July 5th marked the 6 week mark from High School Fall Sports starting.
Here are some things you'll need to know.
1. All student athletes must register one time prior to playing a sport. If you are a fall athlete you must register using our Rank 1 online registration. This can be found under the menu tab on the Hermon Athletics website. PLEASE DO NOT register yet. The online forms are still being updated for 2021-22.
2. All 6th graders, 9th graders and 11th graders will be required to have a current physical on file prior to participating in sports at Hermon High School.
3. Fall Sports start on Monday, August 16th. Practice times and locations will be announced and online as we get closer to the start date.
4. There will be a fall sports informational meeting prior to the season. Date and time will be announced.
5. Fall Sports Schedules are done and will be posted on the Athletics Website by July 9th. Subject to change.
If there are any questions please email Athletic Director, Rick Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org